Sunday, December 7, 2008

Green Why? Why not? lol



Hmmm... where should I start?? Well in the past week or so my life has been pretty crazy, like its not crazy enough as it is. But hey I'm not complaining I love life even in the roughest moments. I'm trying to get everything together for the movie screening and aahh its harder than i thought it would be. Thanks to all the Amnesty members its a little less stressful than it would be if I was doing it on my own. I don't even wanna get into like my "real" life because that is purely chaotic, things haven't been turning out the way I want them too and that's majorly grrrr!!! Aaaaaaahhh!!!! I actually wanted things to go wrong and when they finally do, they get better. Thats terrible for me... Its like destiny is pushing me one way but my heart is pushing me another way and it sucks. horrible for now I am letting things cool down and just wait for things to work MY WAY...(the best way) aaawwww!!!! GRRRRRR!!!! lol does that make sense??


Release my heart


But don't let go


I get lost upon your Emerald soul


It's a prison of emotion


I'm tied against its walls


I feel if I untie


the prison slowly falls




ahhhh feelings....

No comments: