Friday, December 12, 2008

Seeing People



What does seeing someone really mean? If we think about it you can see many people but can you really see who they are and what they feel? You don't have to be psychic to be able to know people, is it a gift? No, its only being able to empathize with someone, you don't necessarily have to know everything that person has been through. I can say that if seeing people is a gift I am a glad possessor of this gift.
It’s amazing how sometimes just by looking at someone you can totally connect to their ideas and thoughts... its pretty crazy but when it does happen you know that there is someone who sees you too. But once again, how many people get to see you as you are, to the point where you may feel like you are a naked soul, and that is perfect when the sentiment is mutual; and even if its not knowing that you can see things that no one else can pick up on is extraordinary (well I guess it also depends on who you are trying to see) lol careful there....
In my case there are only very few people who see me, and people who don't often get surprised when I have a bad idea in my head and I actually say it aloud all I say is, " You just don't really know me"
I can't say I always feel happy for the people who listen to my nonsense because sometimes it’s pretty crazy and just like WOW!! But at the same time I can't complain because they are the people who really care. Those who just by a look in the eyes can get a hint of whatever thought is going on in this crazy little head of mine.

People see me, some others don't and I'm glad for that sometimes I mean I don't want to like traumatize them for ever. But if someone actually took the time to get deep into my mind wow the wonderful (and not so wonderful) things they would find.

Now that is something i can't deny I'm a pretty random eccentric chick, but if the bottom, and not so bottom, lol I am an extremely sentimental, romantic, dedicated and committed girl. It sounds weird that I say this about myself but I guess that’s the first step in Seeing people; being able to see yourself and accept yourself as you are; a wonderful part of this world, very unique, extraordinary. It all begins in YOU!!

1 comment:

Devin said...

Wow, seems you have an understanding of the subject. It can be rather hard to see the "real deal" of people, especially in today's "perfect" world where faults are condenmed. But our faults are what makes us unique. And connections are awesome!!! ;]