Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goals and stuffing

Easy to say, past, present, and future; however if we narrow it down to every minute, or lets just say “moment” of the past we see how things have left a residue in our lives. As insignificant as it may seem, what ever we did in the past affects where we are not and what we are doing. The past year left more than a few residues in my life, in fact what I was doing last week or just 30 minutes ago is affecting what I am doing now. Crazy in a way, it seems to me anyway. Hmmm this1st of the New Year is a good moment to reflect on what I did, done, and will do.
2008
January - I was having some serious emotional confusion lol and I got over it very quickly and quit tutoring kido’s
February –Ended a relationship and entered another one
March- Taking CSAP??
April- I was being a lousy student and now I am ashamed of it
May- I was still being a lousy student and not being as good of student as I wished I had been lol oh yeah and I got that one offer to go to Colorado College. Therefore, I was working on the stuff for it, essay, letters and whatnot
June- Yay! My birthday! Well this was probably the best month of my life, I actually got the scholarship to be at Colorado College for 2 weeks and they were the most fabulous 2 weeks of my life!!
July- Well after being back from college my life changed a bit, I was seeing things from a more futuristic sort of way and I loved the change because it took some of my slacker attitude away… some ha ha
August- Well as I was doing the dishes and discovered that I wanted to make a club to help people around the world... so I did and its awesome it was worth all the stress I had to go through
September-Discovered that this year is very fast passed and that if I do not move along with it I will be left behind
November- Time to be thankful? My ass, I should be thankful everyday!
December- Wow the month of great discoveries and chaos! Well first of all emotions went weird this month but at the end, I did figure what I wanted... sweet stuff.

GOALS 2009
Well first, I need to organize myself and stop slacking. I mean seriously I do not think that I really do have any room to slack because of all the chaos that surrounds my life. Planner is gonna come handy this year. Hmmm… what else? Oh yeah I really a good ACT score.
Next, Amnesty is going to do MORE! That’s condensing my goals lol

No comments: