Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The world would be so much better if...


I believe the world would be so much better if things changed up a bit. I seriously think the world would be happier if instead of watching TV or playing video games people took time to read a good book. If instead of people riding their car everyday to school (that is if it was possible for them to) if they could ride their bikes or walk. If instead of finishing the day to remember you forgot to do this or that, you realize that it was another day lived, and the joy of being surrounded by people who care is priceless. Life would be so much better if people had a more positive attitude about things; i mean life in general COULD be amazing but people rather dwell over the past... It may sound kinda weird for me to say that since I am always dwelling and reminiscing but that's something I'm working on. Life WILL be better because I will find joy when i need it and i will relieve my pain when i am hurting.

No comments: