Sunday, June 28, 2009

Poetry from the heart

It’s been a few months since I blogged so I said eh I kinda need to. I been writing more frequently and here are some of my recent (and not so recent) poems:

Spare me a tear

Spare me a tear,
Melting in my heart dissolving my fear
To conquer the thorns that may threaten our love;
Spare me a tear from the heaven’s above.
Give me the pleasure to soak in emotion,
Envelop me thoroughly
My love, my devotion…
Cry me a river with mid-summer thunder,
Don’t grasp to your tears, allow them to wander.
My beautiful rose, immaculate love,
Spare me a tear from the heaven’s above.


Tears for you

In front of me, my future is standing
His eyes tell me more than what my soul is demanding.
His eyes give me safety fondling my spirit,
Everything I wished for, but you’re not in it.
Crystals melt my cheeks, and dissolve in my white dress;
He thinks they’re tears of joy,
But truly I’m depressed.
This was always my dream,
The way I wanted things to be.
But instead of sharing lives with him,
I wanted you to marry me.

Note: This poem doesn't reflect me in any way lol Seriously.


Kissing Earth

With bare feet
Kissing earth with the soles of my soul.
Flames devouring my spirit,
And the rain drops no more.
Sublime essence of the fragrance of May
Invigorating caress,
In which my soul can sway.

No comments: