Monday, March 9, 2009

stuff

It’s been forever since I've posted anything I guess I have just been in my own sad emo world. This is actually pretty sad. Well for last term I had a GPA of 3.7 ugghhh I am tired of 3.7’s but hey I guess if I was really tired of them I probably would work harder. So yeah that’s that. Life… hectic!! Amnesty is having this huge event that’s totally sucking the guts out of my life it makes me soooo sad how people are not taking this event seriously enough I feel like I am the only idiot who cares about getting it done. I do cut them some slack considering they are freshmen and like my Spanish teacher says “freshmen are not even real people yet” yes I totally agree!! It just makes me wanna…. Wanna grrr mega grrr. As much as my school life is suffering my personal life is sucking booty too. I want to get on my knees and ask life to give me a break right now that things are just stressing the heck out of me. I wish I could pause life and tell the world to wait for me to catch up and start living again. Unfortunately being the weird human I am, it’s not happening. I am looking forward to a break… a long break. I can’t see one coming till spring break is here which is right after I have the Amnesty Event. (Sigh) I’m hanging in there and trying to keep up with life. Its hard specially when you are not getting motivation from some family members they just don’t understand that all the things I do don’t just appear from one day to another, I am not the person they think I am I am not a slut waisting my time doing my nails, as a matter of fact I don’t even have time to color my nails anymore and that’s the last thing I am concerned about really…
What ever one more year to go and then life should get better for me college is waiting with open arms and I am anxious to leave and live far away from the chaos of life, I know I will have chaos everywhere but it will be different, I am begging for change but nothing seems to come around, not good change anyway. Patience should come in handy.

No comments: